Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BRAND NEW crib bedding for sale!

I have taken a long blog hiatus as life has been crazy. We've had weddings, birthdays, vacations, school, sports, etc. The big new is we are MOVING! We sold our current home in 30 days (and actually got what we wanted for it!), and now are moving out next week. So, life is even busier. We will be moving in with my mother-in-law for 2 months, while our home is finishing being built. She is very kind to let us stay with her. We will still be here in Mesa, just a little farther south than we are now. We are very excited for this move!

I have some items for sale. If you or anyone you know may be interested, just let me know. If no fellow bloggers are interested, I will post on craigslist. I would rather sell to someone I know, or a friend of a friends, than a stranger!


Quilt

I have some BRAND NEW girls Crib bedding for sale ( I have 2 of the same pattern). It has flowers, butterflies, ladybugs, hearts, gingham pattern, etc. I purchased it probably a little over a year ago, to resale it. My sister loved the bedding and was pregnant, and made my hang onto it, in case she had a girl. However, she is due any day with a boy, so it is time to sell it! Like I said, it is brand new, only removed from the package for picture purposes. It is a 4 pc. set (bumper pad, quilt, bed skirt, and sheet) from Dillards that is no longer available. It is adorable. Must see in person, the pictures don't do it justice. Selling for $100 for a 4 pc. set. Comes with original packaging.


Reverse side of quilt has stripes

Bumper pad VERY PLUSH - mulitcolored floral on one side, stripes on the other


Bedskirt - pink gingham on bottom

Sheet - pink gingham (darker than pict. shows)


Let me know if anyone is interested!

2 comments:

Chase & Chelsea Corley said...

I am interested in the little girl bedding... I think you should be a nice big sister and give it to me for free :) We just might have a little girl someday

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Hey Julie...was blog hopping and came across yours. Love it. Fun to see all the things I dont get to hear about your sweet family. Hope you are enjoying the new home. We should hopefully see you guys again soon!